How to Whitelist Great Transition Initiative Emails
To ensure that you continue to receive our emails, find the instructions for your email provider below.
Outlook 2003 & Outlook 2007↑ Back to top of page
1. Right-click on the Great Transition message you received.
2. From the drop-down list, select Junk email.
3. Select Add Sender to Safe Senders List.
4. Click OK.
Outlook 2010↑ Back to top of page
1. Select the Home tab.
2. In the Delete group, click the Junk button.
3. From the drop-down list, select Junk email Options.
4. Select the Safe Senders tab.
5. Click the Add button.
6. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Click OK.
8. If not already checked, place a check in the "Also trust email from my Contacts check box."
9. Click OK.
Mozilla Thunderbird↑ Back to top of page
Add our address to your Personal Address Book
1. Click the Address Book button.
2. Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
3. Click the New Contact button. This will launch a New Card window that has 6 tabs: Contact, Private, Work, Other, Chat and Photo.
4. Under the Contact tab, copy and paste our “From” address, email@example.com into the Email dialog box.
5. Click OK.
White list your Personal Address Book
1. From the main drop-down menu, select "Tools > Junk Mail Controls." This will launch the Junk Mail Controls window that has two tabs: Settings and Adaptive Filter.
2. Under the Settings tab, update the "White Lists" module by selecting Personal Address Book from the pull-down menu and then check mark the box next to "Do not mark messages as junk mail."
3. Click OK.
1. Click the Apps icon in the upper right corner and select Contacts.
2. Click the Create Contact button in the top-left corner of the Contact Manager.
3. Enter your contact's information in the appropriate fields. Any information you add will save automatically.
Yahoo Mail↑ Back to top of page
1. In your right side menu column, click on the Contacts card.
2. At the bottom, click on "Add a new contact".
3. Enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" into the Email field.
4. Click "Save".
Outlook Live (Formerly Hotmail)↑ Back to top of page
1. In your Outlook Live account, click the 'People' tab at the bottom left.
2. Click on "New Contact" at the top left.
3. In the space provided, enter email@example.com.
4. Click "Create".